Do You Want:
- To minimize the intense trauma for everyone involved - including your children?
- To consider the future legal, financial, psychological and personal impact of family law litigation?
- To carefully reorganize your family unit?
- To maintain your self-respect after the completion of the process?
- To obtain a durable resolution to your family law issue?
- To achieve a future oriented resolution of your family law issue?
The collaborative process is voluntary and its success depends upon each party's agreement to work cooperatively with the other. As a result, the terms of the agreement require mutual respect and full disclosure during the process. With the assistance of the professional team and the information the team has gathered, both parties will craft a durable solution that outlasts the presence of the attorneys and other professionals.
We firmly believe many of our clients are equipped to create durable agreements in the collaborative process that will withstand the test of time. To that end, we encourage you to contact our office to schedule a consultation with Rodi or Michele.